Meeting Lane, Rothwell
- 0.092 acre site
- Many period features
- Suitable for conversion STPC
- Town centre location
- Close to amenities
- Freehold with Vacant Possession
THE PROPERTY The property is a former Church School Hall. Built in 19th century of stone and brick construction with a concrete tile roof. The accommodation is arranged over two storeys and extends to approximately 3,616 sq ft (310 sq m). The accommodation comprises two main hall rooms and associated storage rooms on the lower ground floor.
SERVICES The property is connected to mains water, sewerage and gas. A new electricity supply is to be connected by the vendor.
REGISTERED TITLE NN305290
RETRICTION Any proposed use will have to be sympathetic to surrounding occupiers and environment.
METHOD OF SALE The freehold of the property is available for sale by Private Treaty with vacant possession on completion.
LOCAL AUTHORITY North Northamptonshire Council
Meeting Lane, Rothwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kettering Station3.6 miles
- Market Harborough Station6.1 miles
- Corby Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Working nationally from a network of offices since 1890, Berrys can offer you and your property a unique combination of the benefits of small and national firms. By utilising our agents' in-depth local knowledge and combining it with the benefits of the technically diverse national team, we are able to present your property in the most strategic way for the market, maximising your chances of a smooth sale.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100690004872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berrys, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.