Dunnings Road, EAST GRINSTEAD
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- energy rating: D
- three bedrooms
- two reception rooms
- master bedroom with en-suite
- modern kitchen with appliances
- off road parking for two cars
- short walk to main line station
A charming three bedroom semi-detached house with loads of character and original features, benefiting from off road parking for two cars.
A charming three bedroom semi-detached house with loads of character and original features, benefiting from off road parking for two cars. Set over three floors, the property has been completely refurbished and the accommodation on the ground floor includes: lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen with appliances. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom and master bedroom with en-suite shower room on the second floor. Outside to the front is a driveway with parking for two cars and to the rear of the property a good size garden with patio area. On the edge of Ashdown Forest, historic East Grinstead is a lively market town with plenty of independent shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants and a cinema. The main line railway station is within walking distance, with regular services into London Bridge and Victoria.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Dunnings Road, EAST GRINSTEAD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station0.8 miles
- Dormans Station2.8 miles
- Lingfield Station4.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in East Grinstead for all your property needs
At Connells our te
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P1837K0509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.