Pinder Avenue, Leeds
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OPEN KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACED
- MODERN LIVING ROOM
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- ON STREET PARKING
Well-presented and wonderfully finished mid-terrace property with 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, Open plan KITCHEN/DINER with space for dining table and chairs. Contemporary kitchen with integral appliances and MODERN bathroom, plus excellent enclosed paved garden with lawn and outbuilding.
An excellent TWO bedroom mid terrace property located in the popular residential area in Wortley.
An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer as the property has been significantly improved throughout; the property comprises of Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner with space for dining table and chairs and a contemporary kitchen with integral appliances and electric hob and oven. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and all generous sizes, there is also a modern Bathroom with high end fixtures and fittings.
The property has on street parking. The property benefits from a enclosed rear garden with lawn and paved area including an outbuilding!
The property is situated in a popular and established residential area and is located close to local amenities and fantastic commute links to Leeds. It is finished to a high standard and is in "move in ready" condition.
DON'T DELAY, CALL TODAY FOR A VIEWING!
The lounge is a bright and spacious area due to the long UPVC window allowing a lot of light into the room. The lounge comprises high ceilings, wooden flooring and a fire with a unique feature fireplace.
The kitchen is fully fitted with a built in cooker, electric hob and extractor fan. The kitchen comprises black splashback tiles, tilled flooring and a large UPVC window. There is also a UPVC door giving access to the rear.
Bedroom One comprises carpet, a UPVC window and spacious fitted sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Two is also carpeted with fitted sliding wardrobes, a radiator and UPVC window.
This newly fitted modern bathroom is mostly tiled with a three piece suite, tiled flooring and a UPVC window. The bathroom comprises a chrome towel radiator and a WC basin with storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Pinder Avenue, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingley Station1.4 miles
- Bramley Station2.0 miles
- Burley Park Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pudsey William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Pudsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY112347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.