The Avenue, Bromborough, Wirral
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Off street parking
- One reception room
- Dining kitchen
- Generous rear garden
- Family friendly location
- Brilliant home
The Avenue is a family friendly road that is close to local amenties and enjoys a quiet locale. This home is well proportioned and well presented, having three bedrooms, Being an end terrace this property enjoys a larger than average plot.
The Avenue is a family friendly road that is close to local amenties and enjoys a quiet locale. This home is well proportioned and well presented, having three bedrooms, Being an end terrace this property enjoys a larger than average plot with garden to the front and the the rear and the added benefit of off street parkig. Internally the accommodation comprises in brief: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, covered side passage, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what could be your next home!
Entrance Hallway 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Stairs off to the first floor, door off to the lounge, door off to the kitchen, laminate floors, under stair storage cupboard, double radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspects, picture rails, double radiator.
Kitchen 20' 4" x 9' 6" ( 6.20m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed French doors off into the rear garden, Fitted with a bespoke range of wall and base units with complementary roll edge work surfaces over, single bowl stainless steel sink, space point and plumbing for gas hob and oven unit, tiled floor.
First Floor Accommodation
Door off to bedroom one, door off to bedroom two, door off to bedroom three, door off to bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side and to the front aspects, coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.68m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear and side aspects, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, single radiator, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
The Avenue, Bromborough, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromborough Rake Station0.2 miles
- Bromborough Station0.4 miles
- Spital Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bromborough Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Bromborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the su
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO104765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.