Balfe Street, N1
- Georgian Conversion
- Requires Modernisation
- Seperate Kitchen
- First Floor Level
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kings Cross St.Pancras Walkable
- Large Sash Windows
- Regents Canal Close By
A handsomely configured two bedroom apartment which has been laterally spread across two Georgian townhouses. This flat features a sizeable reception that is complimented by two large sash windows creating a light and airy ambience to the room. Its kitchen is also of ample size as well as the two bedrooms and bathroom. In need of internal modernisation, this property allows you the chance to bring a personal finish to suit your own tastes and styling choices.
The property is advantageously positioned just a stones’ throw away from the renowned eateries and boutique that can be found at Granary Square and Coal Drop Yard retrospectively. In addition to this, Kings Cross and St Pancras are nothing more than a short stroll away, such transport links provide access to the City and West End.
Balfe Street, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.2 miles
- King's Cross Station0.2 miles
- King's Cross St. Pancras Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FCSale12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Brooke, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.