Caithness Road, Mitcham, CR4
- En-suite bathroom
- Quiet residential road
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Bright and airy throughout
- Close proximity to all local amenities & transportation
- Community based neighbourhood
- Spacious rooms & high ceilings
*** VENDORS COMMENTS*** "After looking for properties to buy in and around London, we decided to buy on this road. We had family in the local area and as we had just started our own brood, we felt it would be ideal to live close by. I fell in love with how spacious the rooms were, along with the high ceilings. The neighbours were all very welcoming and we quickly made friends on the street. This is very much a community based neighbourhood. We share ideas, information and help each other out when we can. As our family grew, the loft was extended to include and en-suite bathroom. Solar panels were added later. The views from the loft bedroom are fantastic: you are able to see the Shard, amongst other prestigious London buildings and also have a good view of firework displays at New Years. Transport links to the city and surrounding areas are very good, as family and friends abroad can attest. It is with great regret that that I have to leave this home: there are fond memories and good neighbours, but with the children grown up it’s time to downsize. I shall miss the international cuisine, the local shops, friendly bars and the spirit of the neighbourhood.
Open plan kitchen & dinning room
En-suite shower room
Caithness Road, Mitcham, CR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Station0.5 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.6 miles
- Mitcham Eastfields Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Truuli Property Experts with state of the art technology and a central support team that helps keep them updated at all times. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Truuli to market your home:
• Flexibility: we offer a range of marketing packages with the option to pay now or later – the choice is Truuli yours!
• Database of applicants: using our extensive database of buyers will ensure we expose your property to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21241663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truuli, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.