Westcombe Hill, SE3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ground floor studio flat
- Recently refurbished
- Seperate kitchen & bathroom
- Available now
- In the heart of Blackheath Royal Standard
- Nearby a range of local amenities and transport links
Brown & Brooke are delighted to bring to market, this spacious, ground floor studio flat that has been recently refurbished throughout. The property itself comprises of a well-sized lounge/bedroom, with a separate kitchen and bathroom to the rear of the property. The property further boasts being in the heart of Blackheath Royal Standard, of which hosts a plethora of nearby amenities and transport links.
Benefitting from a vast amount of natural light, this bright and airy studio boasts many key features, including a spacious feel to the flat, having been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, as well as being available to move-in right away. The studio is offered unfurnished.
Being located in such a desirable location offers tenants the freedom of being able to commute into the City with ease, using the nearby national rail station, Westcombe Park, as well as the many bus routes that go across London, whilst also having Greenwich Park just a stones throw away, as well as the many local bars, restaurants and other local amenities that the area has to offer.
Westcombe Hill, SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcombe Park Station0.5 miles
- Maze Hill Station0.8 miles
- Charlton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BB_182b_SE37DH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Brooke, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.