Beech Hill, Hadley Wood, EN4
- Luxury development with 5* Hotel style living
- Individually designed Kitchen & Utility Room with bespoke cabinetry and integrated appliances
- luxury fully tiled Bathrooms and Ensuites
- flooring throughout to include timber and carpets
- bespoke dressing areas and fitted wardrobes
- underfloor heating
- Secure underground parking with two reserved parking spaces
- Concierge Service
- Residents Spa & Fitness Suite
- bespoke landscaped design gardens DISCLAIMER Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction (truncated)
- Main Hallway features floor and wall finishes. Feature decorative lighting. Concierge reception.
- Bespoke passenger lift exclusively designed
for residences serving each level with direct access to parking/Spa level. Oversized entrance doors to all apartments.
- Individually designed Kitchen & Utility Room with
bespoke cabinetry, lacquer finish soft closing doors and drawers. Miele integrated oven and induction hob, integrated combination microwave/oven, integrated full-height fridge and freezer, dishwasher. Composite worktops to Kitchen. Feature splashbacks to selected areas. Composite worktops to Utility rooms. Composite under mount sink with waste disposals. Quooker mixer tap with boiling water function and extendable hose for cleaning in dark platinum matt. Miele washing machine and dryer to Utility room.
- Bathrooms & Powder Room with large tile wall and floor finishes to master ensuite bathroom and guest ensuite bathroom. Bespoke vanity units with stone tops exclusively designed. Medicine cabinets to master ensuite bathroom where appropriate. Rain showers to master ensuite bathroom. Pull out hand showers to bath in master ensuite bathroom. Wall mounted WC pan with soft close seat/cover and concealed cistern to ensuite bathroom. Heated towel rail to all ensuite bathroom.
- Interior finishes include bespoke oversized timber doors. Bespoke skirting and architrave detail. High quality timber floors throughout hallway and main reception room. Carpet to all bedrooms and dressing area to master suite with bespoke fitted wardrobes and second bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes including shelving, rails, drawers and concealed lighting. Dark bronze effect ironmongery to all doors.
- Lighting & Technology includes bespoke lighting design layout. Feature ceiling coffers with concealed lighting to selected hallway, principal
reception room and master bedroom suite. Recessed LED downlighters throughout. 5-amp lighting circuits to selected principal reception room and bedroom suites. PIR lighting where appropriate. Integrated Sonos music system and ceiling speakers to selected principal reception
room and master bedroom suite. CAT 6 wiring throughout. Telephone and data points to selected
principal reception room. Television points to principal reception room and bedroom suites. Lutron mood lighting system. Central ‘Hub’ cupboard for home automation.
- Underfloor heating to principal reception room, hallway, bedroom suites and bathrooms. Individual room thermostatic climate control. Comfort cooling to selected principal room and master bedroom suites.
- Video entry system to operate private entry / exit. Individually designed zoned apartment alarm system installed. Mains operated smoke detectors. On site concierge service. External lighting to selected areas. CCTV coverage of all external communal areas monitored by the concierge.
- Secure underground parking with two reserved parking spaces. Heated ramp. Individual lockable storage room. Power and lighting to private storage room. Cold store for grocery deliveries and
additional private refrigeration. Provision for vehicle charging points.
- Residents Spa & Fitness Suite includes comfort cooling. Vinyl flooring to gym suite. Mirrored wall. Television and sound system. 15 metre swimming pool. Sauna and steam room. Spa treatment rooms for private use. Two changing rooms with shower facilities. Covered and secure access to spa.
- Garden and Terrace with bespoke landscape design. External feature lighting. Clipped topiary hedging. Central ornate water feature. Modern podium landscape. Fruit trees. Meandering mown paths through long grass. Resin bound gravel paths to selected areas. Specialist exterior flooring.
For further information, please contact Hamptons Enfield New Homes on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Beech Hill, Hadley Wood, EN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hadley Wood Station0.7 miles
- Cockfosters Station1.2 miles
- New Barnet Station1.4 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRL216107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Totteridge & Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.