Amwell Street, London, EC1R
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Attractive rear garden
- Finished and stylised to the highest possible standard
- Light and airy accommodation over 4 floors
- In the heart of the ‘Amwell Village’.
- Genuinely walkable to both the city and west end
- EPC Rating = C
This is a stunning example of a late Georgian mid terraced town house that was subject to a comprehensive refurbishment in 2017 by the current owners with the assistance of an architect.
The property comprises a modern and fully integrated open plan kitchen diner on the ground floor and direct access to the garden with further reception on the first floor. There are four excellent sized double bedrooms and three beautifully appointed bathrooms throughout the property with one being en-suite to the principle bedroom.
This period home has the benefit of many modern improvements and conveniences such as full refurbishment of plumbing and electrics, complete refurbishment of all floors, automated system for lights and a health and safety system that includes an intruder alarm, new bathrooms and kitchen with the highest quality fixtures and fittings,
Located in the heart of the ‘Amwell Village’ this is a beautiful mid terrace late Georgian town house making up part of a terrace of similar houses. Just into the inner zone the house is so well placed for access into the west end and the city. Transport links are close by at The Angel with buses and the Northern Line. Lots of restaurants and coffee shops are available in Exmouth Market and Upper Street and the surrounding neighbourhood.
Square Footage: 1,892 sq ft
Amwell Street, London, EC1R
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.3 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL210135_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.