Church Road, Harold Wood, RM3
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Balgores
• LOCATED WITHIN 0.3 MILES OF HAROLD WOOD STATION WITH ITS IMPENDING CROSS LINKS DUE TO COMMENCE
• 11FT UTILITY ROOM
• 12FT KITCHEN/DINER
• 16FT MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
• GROUND FLOOR WC
• OFF STREET PARKING
• RENOVATED BY THE CURRENT OWNER TO A HIGH STANDARD
Front Of Property
Off street parking, door to:
Radiators, stairs to first floor, smooth ceiling.
Up and over door.
Ground Floor WC
Sink with mixer tap, low level WC, smooth ceiling.
11' x 7'3. Radiator, base units with worktops over, single sink drainer unit with mixer tap, space for appliances, smooth ceiling.
12'5 x 11'8. Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, radiator, eye and base level units with worktops over, Electrolux oven with five ring Diplomat gas hob over with extractor fan, cupboard housing boiler, space for appliances, smooth ceiling.
30ft approx. Patio area, Astroturf, further patio area to rear, rear access.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor, smooth ceiling.
11'8 x 6'5. Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted cupboard, smooth ceiling.
14'3 x 11'8. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Radiator, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with wall mounted shower and rain style shower, low level WC, smooth ceiling.
Second Floor Landing
16'7 x 11'8 at widest points. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, two storage cupboards, smooth ceiling, door to:
Radiator, shower cubicle with rain style shower, low level WC, sink unit with mixer tap, smooth ceiling.
11'8 x 6'7. Double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Church Road, Harold Wood, RM3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harold Wood Station0.3 miles
- Gidea Park Station1.7 miles
- Emerson Park Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Balgores Property Services Romford Branch occupy prominent state of the art offices on the corner of South Street and Victoria Road, close to Romford Main Line railway station. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA, who has been selling property in the local area since the mid 80's and Matthew Butler MNAEA, who started in the industry in 1997.
Our highly trained property consultants offer a wealth of experience which we combine with an enthusiastic and positive approach. As a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROM210665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.