Devon Road, Dollar
- Three bedroom Holiday Lodge
- Modern and contemporary bathroom
- Idyllic setting on the bank of River Devon
- Perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle
- Perfect location for fishing, bird watching, hill-walking or golf
- Great base for exploring the many attractions in Central Scotland
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, St Andrews, Dundee, Perth, Loch Lomond and Gleneagles all within an hours drive
- Open all year
- luxury furnishings
- Contact Kiran for more information
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Hamilton Parkers
Devon Road, Dollar
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alloa Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 11188920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.