Solway, Hemel Hempstead
- 4/5 Bedroom family home
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Separate lounge
- Room downstairs that could be used as a fifth bedroom, study or second lounge
- Integrated kitchen
- Convenient for local shops
- Close to M1/M25
- Ideal location for the mainline train station.
- Beautiful East facing garden
- Downstairs W/C
The property opens up in to a bright and spacious hallway, creating a wonderful first impression. The ground floor consists of a large, carpeted living room with bay window, there is also a fitted corner dresser unit with cupboards and matching shelving. Toward the back of the house is an open plan kitchen/dining room, perfect for hosting family and friends particularly with the pleasant private outlook over the rear garden. The integrated kitchen is finished to a high specification making prepping and cooking meals simple. The modern design creates a good open space with ample base and wall units.
As you enter the property, to the left is a downstairs WC, the hallway also leads to a second lounge or study area which has so much potential and could even be used as a fifth bedroom.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms, three of which are double and one single. Three of the rooms have fitted wardrobes and all have cream carpet throughout. There is a fully tiled family bathroom comprising of a bath with shower attachment, a basin and vanity unit and a W/C.
A delightful feature is the secluded garden that sweeps around the side of the property. The gardens are pleasantly arranged with a paved patio partially covered by a pergola. There are two garden sheds, one with power and light.
BrochuresSolway, Hemel HempsteadBrochure
Solway, Hemel Hempstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station2.1 miles
- Apsley Station2.2 miles
- Kings Langley Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Squire Estates is an independent estate agency that specialises in the sale and letting of residential property in Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding area. The historic old town of Hemel Hempstead has been home to Squire Estates since 2002.
Selling your home successfully is more than just floor plans and the right price; it's about choosing a local, independent estate agency who has a detailed understanding of the market place your property sits in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31020924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Squire Estates, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.