Pen Y Lan Road, CARDIFF
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ** Available Late November **
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Fantastic Location
- Two Shower Rooms
- EPC - 76 (C)
** LET BY ALLEN & HARRIS - WE CAN HELP YOU TOO! **
First Floor Apartment - Two Double Bedrooms - Sought After Location - Two Shower Rooms - Walking Distance to Roath Park Recreational Ground
Kitchen with Integrated Appliances - Fantastic Location
Allen & Harris Lettings are delighted to bring to the market this modern, two bedroom executive apartment on the desirable Pen Y Lan Road. Located within walking distance of the Wellfield Road shopping centre, bus routes and Roath Park Recreational Ground. Roath Park, Cardiff City Centre and the A48/M4 access corridor are just a short distance.
This beautiful first floor apartment comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge open plan to fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and two shower rooms. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Available Late November and offered unfurnished. Please note pet applications will not be considered.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Pen Y Lan Road, CARDIFF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station1.1 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.3 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Roath Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Roath
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0064B1917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.