Sparrow Lane, Nottinghamshire, NG23
- Brand new home
- Pets welcome
- Countryside location
- Friendly Community Living
- Residential Development
- Small exclusive development
- Built to Last
- Private, Gated Development
- Over 50's
- Part Exchange Available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quickmove Properties
This brand new, fully furnished luxury park home is perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow-style retirement property. The home features brand new, comfortable furniture, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Bungalow style park homes provide the benefits of single story living with low maintenance living.
An established, family run, private and gated development of detached luxury bungalow homes for the over 50s, offering the chance to purchase a luxury but affordable home in a highly sought-after rural location in Nottinghamshire.
Set within beautifully landscaped grounds, every home enjoys modern full furnishings, ample parking, a secluded private garden and safe, welcoming community of like-minded residents.Exclusive for the over 50s, youll be living with friendly, happy, and like-minded people. These brand new homes also remove the need to decorate or update the home after moving in.
- River Trent: 3 minute walk
- Local Pub: 3 min walk
- Tuxford village with supermarket, health centre, shops and restaurants: 4 miles
- Newark on Trent: 10 minute drive
- Sundown Adventurland: 13 min drive
- Lincoln: 27 min drive
- RSPB Langford Lowfields: 24 min drive
HOUSE TO SELL?
The park offers an innovative 100% market value home part-exchange scheme which allows buyers to move without the worries and uncertainties of selling an existing house on the open market, with no fees to pay.
HOME EXCHANGE EXAMPLE:
Value of your existing home*......................£300,000
Price of new park home..............................£225,000
Cash for you to enjoy....................................£75,000
Amount you pay - Zero.
No estate agent fees. No solicitors fees. No stamp duty.
Please note: manufacturer's stock show home image has been used and may not be a 100% true representation of the property when it arrives on-site. Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras.
Sparrow Lane, Nottinghamshire, NG23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swinderby Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire
15 Interface Business Park, Binknoll Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 8SY
Quickmove Properties are park industry specialists, helping to deliver the dream of living the modern park home lifestyle. Operating since 1998, they have significant experience in dealing with park operators, park home manufacturers, estate agents and solicitors.
So if you're looking to downsize to a modern luxury park bungalow development, Quickmove can find the ideal park and home from their nationwide Residential Park Network of over 300 locations.
Quickmove's Property Part-Ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.