36 Raefield, Longtown, CA6 5TQ
- Spacious and versatile family accommodation.
- Two double bedrooms, one with storage cupboard and one single bedroom.
- Spacious living room with an electric fire.
- Useful utility room with fitted units.
- Rear private garden.
- Off road parking.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with C & D Rural
A well presented mid- terraced family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Cumbrian town of Longtown, the property has off road parking and a private garden.
House: Entrance vestibule, living room, kitchen, utility room, upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with separate toilet.
Outside: Off road parking, garden shed and paved back garden.
Directions: For the benefit of those with satellite navigation the property’s postcode is CA6 5TQ.
Situation: The property is located within the town of Longtown. Longtown benefits from town centre facilities to include a primary school, doctors surgery, chemist, a variety of independent shops, supermarket, fuel station, hotel/pubs/takeaways and a cash machine. Longtown is situated on the A7, due North of Carlisle and M6 (J44). This is an ideal location for access to the local road network to include the A74M and the M6, together with the A75 from Gretna Westward into Dumfries and Galloway and for the A69 to the Northeast at Brampton.
36 Raefield, Longtown, CA6 5TQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gretna Green Station3.9 miles
About the agent
C & D Rural, the land and estate agency department of C & D Auction Marts Limited, was set up in 1988 to provide a land and estate agency service for customers of the Longtown Auction Mart and the rural community.
The department was initially based in an office within the auction mart but in 1992 moved to new premises in Longtown High Street and has now relocated to a new purpose built office neighbouring the auction mart premises at Townfoot, Longtown. Over recent years the business h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THREL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C & D Rural, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.