No.8 Harbord Square, Canary Wharf, E14
- 'Design Your Own' space
- Flexible living and layouts
- Residents Garden Terrace
- Fantastic Transport links
- Canary Wharf private estate
- Loft style
- Over 809sq ft
- West Aspect
No. 8 Harbord Square is a collection of just 82 loft style apartments, designed to put your imagination first. Its focus is on flexible, unconstrained living - evolving the traditional loft aesthetic to create a contemporary home built around its residents’ personalities, style, and desires.
The architecture reflects the industrial heritage of its distinctive location, with exposed brickwork, concrete ceilings and Crittall-style windows framing a modernist space and interior philosophy that provides the perfect canvas to make your mark on.
No. 8 Harbord Square is an address for the creatively adventurous. Its loft-style living offers two open plan apartment types, the Gramercy and Prospect, leaving everything else up to you. This is a space designed to be made your own. By departing from the conventional apartment design and with only essential elements in fixed locations, No. 8 allows your lifestyle to dictate the space. Always playing host? These apartments offer the ultimate entertaining zone. Work from home? Nothing is fixed, so mix things up to work for you. Pursuing an idea or chasing a dream? Don’t be constrained by physical or metaphorical walls. This approach allows for a truly loft-style lifestyle and the potential for a uniquely imaginative use of space.
Canary Wharf is well-connected: it’s just a short distance from London City Airport, there’s the Jubilee Underground line, two Docklands Light Railway stations and the Thames River Bus Pier. The arrival of Crossrail in 2022 will mean you’ll be able to reach the West End in 13 minutes and Heathrow in just 39 minutes.
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
No.8 Harbord Square, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.4 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.4 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.5 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential has been a leading consultancy and sales advisor in East London for 40 years and has contributed to the areas transformation to where it is today. With significant experience in selling and letting a wide range of residential properties, our team has extensive local knowledge and unrivalled expertise which enable them to navigate you through the entire process of buying or selling your home.
As the world's largest property consultancy, we have access to a global databas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WES210455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.