Braunstone Gate, Leicester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Luxury student rooms
- £420 per calendar month
- Utility bills and internet included
- Video viewing via link
- Available now
- Great location
- Speak to us on Whatsapp
Luxury rooms including bills and internet
Located on Braunstone Gate a short walk to De Montfort University.
£250 security deposit per person
SPEAK TO US ON WHATSAPP WHEN YOU ENQUIRE
Braunstone Gate, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station0.9 miles
- South Wigston Station3.4 miles
- Narborough Station4.8 miles
About the agent
At Tranquility Homes, we provide a tailor-made and personal property service in selling or renting. Your goal is our goal and helping our clients achieve what they want from a property service is key. From start to finish, we will be working alongside you every step of the way. Based in Anstey, Leicester, we cover Leicester, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Sourcing.
Our ethos is to provide the highest level of customer service
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102890001458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tranquility Homes Students, Anstey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.