Dolfach, Newtown, Powys, SY16
- Semi Detached 3 Bedroom House
- Cul-de-sac location on residential estate
- Ideal First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Convenient to local amenities
- Well presented accommodation
- Kitchen/Dining, Lounge
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- 2 Front Parking Spaces
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- EPC - D (61)
Well presented 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House situated in a cul-de-sac on established residential estate within the market town of Newtown.
Conveniently located, the property is within level walking distance of the well serviced town centre and other local amenities which include a convenience store and supermarket.
The dwelling house which has well laid out accommodation occupies an attractively landscaped plot in a pleasant part of the estate.
The accommodation which has gas central heating throughout comprises:
On the Ground Floor:
Kitchen/Dining comprising a range of fitted units, inset composite sink, space for cooker with extractor hood over, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, mains gas central heating boiler, built-in understairs cupboard, front entrance door.
Lounge with staircase to first floor, beamed ceiling, wall lights, glazed double doors to rear garden.
On the First Floor:
Landing with access hatch and pull down ladder to loft, leading to 3 Bedrooms, one of which has an airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Bathroom comprising bath with electric shower unit over, washbasin, WC, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Two front parking spaces.
Enclosed gravelled front garden with side pathway leading to enclosed rear garden comprising decked seating area with steps leading to upper lawn area with flower bed and garden shed.
Dolfach, Newtown, Powys, SY16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newtown Station0.7 miles
- Caersws Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.