The Brow, Woodingdean, Brighton, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Saving ranges from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote or use the calculator on the Homewise website (see link below) for an indicative saving
- Deceptively spacious family home in sought after location
- Great size rear garden with office and studio
- Fantastic spacious extended living areas
- Flexible layout ideal for growing families
- Driveway & close to shops & bus routes
- EPC energy rating C (71)
SECURING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
Lifetime Lease guide price for Over 60s: £314,000 based on an average saving of 33%Over 60 Customers can save anywhere from 8.5% to 59%*.
Market Value Price: £475,000
Through the Home for Life Plan from Homewise, those aged 60 or over can purchase a Lifetime Lease with a one-off payment to become the Lifetime Lease owner of this property. The cost to purchase the Lifetime Lease is always less than the full market value. The saving can vary from 8.5% to 59%* depending on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. The above guide price is the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. For an indication of what you could save, please use our calculator on the Homewise website (see link below). For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase the property at the full market value of £475,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONChain Free! Spacious & extended semi-detached chalet bungalow with a flexible layout including potential office/study so plenty of room for growing families, and far reaching views from the superb rear garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'10 x 11'0 (5.74m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 17'9 x 13'1 (5.41m x 3.99m)
- Utility Room: 10'4 x 7'9 (3.15m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 8'4 (2.72m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 8'4 (2.69m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'6 x 6'10 (2.59m x 2.08m)
- Storage Room
- Garden Room: 19'6 x 8'11 (5.95m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'4 (3.71m x 3.46m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Dressing Room: 12'2 x 11'0 (3.71m x 3.36m)
- Studio: 15'0 x 7'4 (4.58m x 2.24m)
- Office: 12'4 x 8'7 (3.76m x 2.62m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
The Brow, Woodingdean, Brighton, East Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falmer Station2.0 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.2 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Homewise is a family-run business and we’ve been helping people to find the right property for their needs for over 45 years. While our office is based in West Sussex, we help home-movers all over the country with our Home for Life Plan.
It’s a Lifetime Lease option which enables those aged 60 and over to secure their next property for less than the market value. By choosing a Lifetime Lease, our customers benefit from paying a one-off amount to live in the property of their choice free
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 32507490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.