Nunnington Street, Leeds
- ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS!!
- 2 BED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- CLOSE TO LEEDS CITY CENTRE
- SPACIOUS LIVING SPACE
- EXTRA LOFT ROOM - PERFECT OFFICE SPACE
**ATTENTION INVESTORS and FIRST TIME BUYERS!** TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE offering bright and spacious living accomodation close to LEEDS CITY CENTRE! Extra space in loft with window making perfect office room or snug. Internal viewing a must to appreciate the size of accomodation on offer!
Situated in a prime position for easy commuter links into Leeds City Centre, this TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE is sure to create interest for INVESTORS and FIRST TIME BUYERS!
The house offers very spacious living accomodation. There is a bright and large lounge, a modern fitted kitchen with a generous hallway that leads off from the kitchen, the current owners have made this into a pleasnat breakfat bar and eating area. To the fist floor are 2 bedrooms and a shower room with the added bonus of another room in the loft. With a drop down ladder and fitted with Velux window, it would make a perfect office or snug.
Externally there is on street parking and a private fenced yard area to the rear which has been fitted with astro turf.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space this house has to offer!!
Two Bedroom mid terraced house with extra loft room close to Leeds City Centre with on street parking and yard to the rear.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.37m x 4.09m )
Entrance/ front door - uPVC Double glazed window to the front.
Central heating radiator and fire surround with log burner.
Feature ceiling lights, fully carpeted.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.59m )
Tiled kitchen with matching wall and base units and complimentary work surfaces.
Pumbing for washing machine and space for white goods. Gas oven and hob.
uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Door leading to rear of property.
Fitted breakfast bar to the wall.
Drop dopwn ladder to loft
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Hardwood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
Hardwood laminate flooring.
Part tiled bathrooms with W.C, basin and shower cubicle.
uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fully insulated loft room with Velux window and laminate flooring.
To the front on street parking.
To the rear a private fanced yard with astro turf and storage under the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Nunnington Street, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station0.8 miles
- Headingley Station1.3 miles
- Leeds Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pudsey William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Pudsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY112320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.