189 Balham High Road, London, SW12 9BE
- Boutique Freehold New Build House
- Secure and Exclusive Gated Development
- Private Outdoor Garden
- Private Parking with an EV Charging Duct
- Modern Custom-Made German Kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Panels for Energy Efficiency
- Bespoke High Specification
- 10-Year New Build Home Warranty
- Steps Away from the Balham Tube, Overground and Rail Station
Offering a modern custom-made German kitchen with Bosch appliances, open-plan living and dining area, three bedrooms and a private outdoor garden. Your new home comes with underfloor heating throughout and photovoltaic (PV) solar panels for maximum energy efficiency. A dedicated private parking space is included with EV charging ducts, with the ability to also apply for additional on-street parking.
The home enjoys unparalleled location in the heart of Balham, a vibrant and trendy area full of restaurants, cafes and shops. Balham tube, overground and train station is 2 minutes walk away. The home is perfectly located for the enjoyment of open green spaces, in the triangle of and equidistant from Clapham Common, Wandsworth Common and Tooting Common. The area is also a gem for education choices - from nurseries to secondary schools, there are dozens of top-rated Ofsted schools in the vicinity.
Total area 1,244 sq ft, of which ground floor 468 sq ft, first floor 312 sqft, second floor 270 sq ft and private outdoor garden 194 sq ft. Additional private parking area.
Please note the seller also accepts bitcoin and crypto payments.
Notes: CGI images for illustration purposes only. Specification choices subject to final design.
189 Balham High Road, London, SW12 9BE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.1 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.5 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.5 miles
About the development
- Chic new-build 3-bedroom house
- Private outdoor garden and solar panels for energy efficiency
- You will feel the modern and vibrant design throughout
- Your dream new home and private oasis
- Contact Balham Mews Limited
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 189j_Balham_Mews. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ovington Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.