Flanders Court, Watford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern two double bedroom apartment
- Walking distance to Watford Junction
- Close to the town centre
- Secure underground parking
- Council Tax Band D
- Available 19th November
BrochuresFlanders Court, WatfordBrochure
Flanders Court, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.2 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.7 miles
- Watford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Harry Charles are an independent estate agency specialising in sales and lettings since 2002. Operating in the Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Rickmansworth, The Langleys, St Albans and surrounding areas.
The key to our on-going success in sales, rentals and property management is our team. We pride ourselves on delivering a seamless, transparent and above all efficient service with our in-depth knowledge of the area.
With a portfolio of over 400 managed properties and a range of prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31022488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harry Charles Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.