Rumbold Road, London, SW6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A stunning 5 bedroom house
- Finished to the highest specification
- 4 bathrooms
- Fully extended basement
- Private Garden
- Located on this sought after road
presented immaculately throughout, on this highly
sought after road.
The house is arranged over five floors and provides 3,100 square foot of accommodation, offering bright and spacious living space over the ground and lower ground floors. There are five bedrooms and four bathrooms including a luxurious master suite on the first floor and
another large bedroom en-suite on the third floor.
Rumbold Road is arguably the best of the streets on the Moore Park Estate. With its leafy trees and wide approach it is more akin to Chelsea than SW6. Fulham Broadway with its variety of shops, bars and restaurants is 0.3 miles away and has the added benefit of a District Line Tube Station (Zone 2). There are also several bus stops nearby with routes into the City and the West End and West towards Putney and Hammersmith.
Rumbold Road, London, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulham Broadway Station0.3 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.4 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA182274_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Fulham Road Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.