Vicarage Avenue, Kirkstall, Leeds
- Two Double Bedroom
- Victorian Terraced Home
- Stylish Open Plan Kitchen
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Plenty Of Character
- Useful Cellar
- Walk To Train Station
- Sought After Area
Having PVCu double glazing, gas central heating, original stripped and polished wooden floors. The beautifully presented accommodation is arranged over four floors and comprises: a lounge with wood burning stove set into an exposed brick fireplace. The lounge is open to the attractive fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. On the first floor are: a double bedroom and spacious four piece bathroom with white suite and separate shower. On the second floor is: an incredibly spacious and light, large double bedroom with dormer window. There is also a useful storage cellar.
Located on a cobbled street in this popular part of Kirkstall there is a real community feel. Nearby is a lovely community garden. There are excellent transport links by rail (Headingley station) bus and road links to Leeds City centre and the surrounding area. Local and larger shopping facilities at the Kirkstall Bridge Shopping Centre are just a short walk away. As is Kirkstall Leisure Centre and some excellent restaurants and pubs.
Ideal for a discerning professional buyer. this lovely home won’t be on the market for long.
Vicarage Avenue, Kirkstall, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.1 miles
- Burley Park Station0.9 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR212203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.