Green Lane, HESSLE
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
- NO CHAIN - Vacant Possession
- Beautifully Presented Throughout!
- Off Street Parking & Visitor Parking
- Highly Sought After West Hull Location
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
Beautiful Home in Hessle with - Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Gardens, Off Street Parking & Visitor Parking - Book your viewing now to see this lovely home!
Come and take a look around this beautiful home. Perfect for the first time buyer or investor, it won't disappoint! The property comprises of a lounge with feature fireplace housing an electric fire and has the stairs to the first floor, a dining-kitchen fitted with an array of modern wall and base units and breakfast bar and with fridge freezer and washing machine. The first floor has a contemporary bathroom with bath with mains shower over, and a spacious bedroom with large built in storage cupboard.
The exterior of the property benefits from a low maintenance gravel area front with timber fencing and gate, a fully enclosed side garden with paved patio area, lawned area, borders and a shed, and there is also a driveway providing off street parking plus additional visitor parking.
Early viewings are essential to avoid the disappointment of missing out so book yours today!
Lounge 13' 6" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.11m max x 3.12m max )
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front, feature fire place housing electric fire, radiator, coving to the ceiling and stairs to the First Floor.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 6' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, breakfast bar, fridge freezer, washing machine, radiator, coving to the ceiling, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side.
With storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" max x 13' 6" max to rear of wardrobes ( 3.76m max x 4.11m max to rear of wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bathroom with bath with mains shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, coving to the ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
With driveway and visitor parking.
With timber gate and fence, path and gravelled area.
With paved patio area, lawned area, borders, timber gate and shed.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Green Lane, HESSLE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station0.8 miles
- Barrow Haven Station2.2 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Willerby Hull William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Willerby Hull
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY108567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.