Station Parade, Leeds, LS5
- Period Victorian home
- Beautifully presented
- Popular location
- Kitchen diner
- 4 bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- New Vaillant Boiler (Installed 2021)
The property is entered via an entrance hallway which gives access to the lounge, kitchen/diner and staircase with access to the first floor landing.
The LOUNGE is set at the front of the property and features a bay sash window to the front elevation. There is wood flooring, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Modern KITCHEN/DINER is fitted with a range of stunning grey wall and base units, with a complimentary work surface and tiling to the splash back, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, sink unit and drainer, and access to the utility room. DINING AREA which currently hosts a large family dining table and chairs, wood flooring, central heating radiator, door with access to the basement and sash window overlooking rear elevation.
The UTILITY ROOM offers plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and window overlooking side elevation and door with access to the rear garden.
Upstairs, the first floor landing gives access to the two double bedrooms and house bathroom.
Double BEDROOM ONE has a central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and sash window overlooking front elevation. BEDROOM TWO is a double room with central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and sash window overlooking rear elevation.
Family BATHROOM is a white four piece suite comprising bath, separate shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and sash window overlooking front elevation.
Upstairs, the second floor landing with Velux style window gives you access to two further double bedrooms.
Double BEDROOM THREE has a carpeted flooring, central heating radiator and Velux style window. BEDROOM FOUR is a double room with central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and Velux style window.
OUTSIDE to the front of the property is a neat garden frontage, and there is a courtyard garden to the rear.
Station Parade, Leeds, LS5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station0.1 miles
- Burley Park Station0.8 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide this branch was listed as the overall winner that rightmove and the Property Academy assessed out of over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings.We put you at the heart of our business
This branch was selected as the best branch in the UK because of our culture of putting you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBHEA91174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.