Old Dairy Square, N21
Tenure: Share of Freehold
982 Unexpired years remaining on the current lease.
Property ref: 121_1888_4864365
6' x 4' 3" (1.83m x 1.30m)
11' 10" x 15' 2" (3.61m x 4.62m)
9' x 6' 8" (2.74m x 2.03m)
9' 1" x 8' (2.77m x 2.44m)
6' 2" x 2' 10" (1.88m x 0.86m)
7' 6" x 5' 9" (2.29m x 1.75m)
11' 1" x 15' 3" (3.38m x 4.65m)
6' 5" x 6' 1" (1.96m x 1.85m)
4' 4" x 6' 3" (1.32m x 1.91m)
4' 4" x 8' 5" (1.32m x 2.57m)
12' 11" x 15' 1" (3.94m x 4.60m)
Two underground parking spaces
BrochuresPDF BrochureFull Brochure
Old Dairy Square, N21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchmore Hill Station0.1 miles
- Grange Park Station0.6 miles
- Southgate Station1.1 miles
About the agent
DABORACONWAY is a family- run, independent estate agency that is proud to have been serving the local community for over 25 years. Our office is conveniently located to serve Winchmore Hill, Grange Park, Palmers Green, Enfield and surrounding areas
We offer our clients:
• Free valuation of your property.
• Full colour sales particulars.
• Prominent and regular local advertising.
• Internet advertising on rightmove and our own website.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4864365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DABORACONWAY, Winchmore Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.