Chadwick Road, Peckham, London, SE15
- First Floor Victorian Conversion
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Character Appeal, Original Features and Stylish Interiors
- Bright and Spacious Reception and Separate Well Equipped Kitchen
- Delightful Private Terrace to the Rear
- Close to Peckham Rye Station
- Short Walk to High Street Amenities
- 53.63 sq m / 577.27 sq ft
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property is superbly located within easy access of Peckham Rye station, as well as Denmark Hill and East Dulwich stations, all providing fast and frequent connections into Central London, as well as numerous regular bus routes linking the surrounding area. The High Street is close-by offering an array of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as supermarkets and a Tesco Metro. Neighbouring East Dulwich provides a further vibrant array of fashionable shops and eateries, and the area is well served by lovely open spaces including nearby Peckham Rye Park and Common.
Viewings are highly recommended.
I fell in love with the split levels making it feel really spacious, the living room with big windows and tonnes of light and the great terrace which overlooks a beautiful garden. It feels like you're in the country, not the city and is absolutely silent at night which I love. It felt like the perfect first home, it has a beautiful fireplace, great built in bookshelves and wardrobes in the bedroom and enough space for two people to comfortably live without feeling cramped!
We moved out because we both moved jobs and wanted our commute to be closer, but also our families both live in West country and it was a much easier commute home to see them. Transport links are super easy, with Peckham Rye station c. 5mins walk and Denmark Hill c. 10mins, we also used to always run and cycle over to East Dulwich and Herne Hill which are a stones throw away and have some of the most beautiful parks in London.
I love Bellenden road with the grocer that has the best fruit and veg for a fraction of supermarket prices, an amazing butcher Flock and Herd and tonnes of great pubs all within a 3 minute walk, the Montpellier being my favourite. Artusi, Levan and Begging Bowl are delicious local restaurants for the week nights, but also over in the levels and Bussey building you have everything you need from Franks Bar, to yoga, to live music to great food. There is a real community in Chadwick road, everyone knows each other, are friendly and supportive and it feels like a place where you can always ask your neighbour for a cup of sugar, which we haven't found in other parts of London.
Chadwick Road, Peckham, London, SE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peckham Rye Station0.3 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.5 miles
- Denmark Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3p6tpnny_EAF_76130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.