Maelog Close, Pontyclun
- Spacious bungalow
- Attic room for flexible use
- Modern Bathroom
- Generous off road parking and garage
- Close to local amenities and in catchment for Y Pant school.
- Offered Chain free.
Beautifully 2 bedroom bungalow set in a peaceful culdesac location. Offering good sized bedrooms, open living and dining space, separate utility room and generous off road parking. Perfectly located for Pontyclun amenities, public transport and in catchment for Y Pant school. Chain free home!
Allen and Harris are pleased to present this wonderful 2 bedroom bungalow in the popular location of Pontyclun. Within walkable distance of the local high street amenities and public transport links, the home is situated in a peaceful culdesac location. The property consists of a large front garden, not overlooked to the front with a large drive way and garage. On entering the property there is a large entrance hall with access to an open concept living room and dining space. With large double glazed windows room is light and airy and has direct access through the kitchen offering ample larder style storage, a selection of base and wall cabinets and integrated cooker and hob. Off the kitchen the bungalow also offers a lean to space with plumbing for utilities and a separate w/c. The bathroom is presented to a modern finish with a larger than average walk in shower unit. Both bedrooms are of a good size with views over the rear garden. Additionally the upstairs offers a converted attic room. This is perfect for a work from home office or a space for when visitors come to stay. With skylights installed and access to retained attic storage. Garden to the rear is a sizable low maintenance courtyard with access to a small outhouse. Internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate all this home has to offer.
Entrance Hall 14' 5" x 5' ( 4.39m x 1.52m )
Large entrance hall with access to every room in the house,
Living Room 17' x 11' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.48m )
modern electric fireplace, open plan to the dining space.
Dining Room 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
modernised fixtures. Electric oven and hob, pantry storage access to lean to which is plumbed for utility and has a downstairs toilet.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Maelog Close, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station0.2 miles
- Llanharan Station2.3 miles
- Pencoed Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Talbot Green Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Talbot Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG108469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.