Binstead Lodge Road, Ryde
- * Detached 2 double bedroom bungalow
- * Popular residential area
- * Garage & driveway parking
- * Enclosed gardens
- * Modern shower/wet-room
- * Double glazing
- * Gas central heating
- * Large conservatory
- * Spacious kitchen/diner
- * CHAIN FREE!
ENTRANCE PORCH 6' 6" x 6' 6" (2m x 2m) Three steps lead up to the spacious double-door entrance porch which is sufficiently large enough to accommodate a small amount of furniture, and could easily be used as a summer house during the warmer months. Door to entrance hallway.
ENTRANCE HALL A wide entrance hallway with doors to all accommodation. Airing cupboard housing comb boiler. Cloaks cupboard.
SITTING ROOM 17' 2" x 10' 9" (5.25m x 3.3m) A comfortable spacious sitting room with a large window to the front elevation providing a huge source of natural light. Two ceiling paddle fans. Air conditioning unit.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 10" x 9' 2" (4.83m x 2.80m) A spacious dual aspect kitchen/diner with a range of fitted floor and wall units. Window to side elevation. Space and plumbing for washing machine, and space for cooker/oven. Ample room for a family dining table. Two ceiling paddle fans. Door to large conservatory.
CONSERVATORY 12' 4" x 8' 10" (3.77m x 2.7m) A large partially bricked/glazed conservatory, with tinted glass roof, overlooking the pretty rear garden. Door to garden.
WET ROOM A fully tiled modern wet room with shower, wc and wash hand-basin.
BEDROOM 1 10' 4" x 12' 7" (3.16m x 3.85m) A large double bedroom with window to the rear elevation overlooking the rear gardens.
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 9' 9" (3.32m x 2.99m) A further double bedroom with window to the front elevation.
GARDENS Well maintained gardens to the front and rear. Mainly laid to lawn to the front.
The walled rear garden benefits from a patio/seating area, tiered lawn area, and a pretty range of mature shrubs and plantings. Gated rear access. Access door to rear of garage.
PARKING/GARAGE ( Garage 5.2m x 2.5m) Driveway parking and separate garage with electric up-and-over door.
HEATING Gas central heating.
SERVICES All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band "C".
Binstead Lodge Road, Ryde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station1.2 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station1.3 miles
- Ryde Pier Head Station1.6 miles
About the agent
As the Isle of Wight's largest independently owned estate agency Hose Rhodes Dickson continues to offer 'friendly service and local knowledge' throughout our 7 branches.
We can help with:
- Residential Sales & Lettings,
- Country Homes,
- Commercial Property,
- Surveys & Valuations, and Mortgages.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276038255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.