Cockton Road, Aylesbury
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOAKROOM & LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & STATION
BROWN & MERRY A spacious and well presented two double bedroom property with GARAGE, being situated within walking distance of the town centre and railway station. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
A spacious and well presented two double bedroom property with GARAGE, being situated within walking distance of the town centre and railway station. The property features entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, further double bedroom, bathroom, enclosed rear garden, driveway providing off road parking leading to garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Opening to lounge/dining room.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 7" x 13' 6" max ( 5.36m x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. TV and Telephone points. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Door to inner hallway.
Stairs to first floor and landing. Radiator. Double glazed door to rear garden. Door to cloakroom. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.00m x 1.78m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising single bowl single drainer sink unit with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards. Worksurface areas. Double glazed window. Cupboard housing boiler. Built in oven and hob. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" max x 13' 7" ( 3.68m max x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiling to splashbacks. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Panelled bath with shower attachment. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiling to splashbacks.
Enclosed rear garden with gated access. laid mainly to lawn.
Driveway & Garage
Garage has power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Cockton Road, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station0.5 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station1.8 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Aylesbury Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Aylesbury
Our team know the area and the market
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL112471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.