Foxglove Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- ** SOLD AT CLOSING DATE ** A one off, architect designed detached house extending to 3000 square feet or thereby
- Forming part of the much admired and sought after Greenwood Manor Development.
- Set within private garden grounds with expansive broad fronted driveway to front.
- Exceptionally spacious and versatile family accommodation encompassed over a two storey layout.
- Particularly large triple garage with integral access to the property.
- Flexible six bedroom layout offering scope for hobbies room/study/games room, etc.
Constructed as a one off self build in circa 2011, 12A Foxglove Road is an individual detached residence that extends to approximately 3000 square feet or thereby and is set within fully enclosed garden grounds to the rear.
The property, which is distinguished by its broad frontage with expansive driveway and integral double garage, has many notable features including expansive floor space internally with a high degree of flexibility, double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating throughout with underfloor heating on the ground floor, security alarm system and the property has sun decking area to the rear giving access to gardens.
The ground floor extends to spacious entrance vestibule leading into traditional style reception hallway with under stair cloaks storage area, large bay windowed lounge with focal point fireplace, bay windowed dining room, 23 foot dining sized kitchen with access through to rear facing family/garden room giving access to gardens, separate utility/laundry area, downstairs WC/shower room and integral access to the large double garage is provided from the utility area. Spacious upper landing with large walk in storage cupboard gives access to large principal bedroom with dual aspects, dressing area and en-suite shower room with walk in shower enclosure, second double bedroom again with walk in store and separate en-suite shower room, four further bedrooms (flexible use as offices, etc) and a large main family bathroom with separate shower enclosure completes the upper accommodation.
Large monoblock driveway offering parking for multiple vehicles gives access to twin up and over doors leading into garage (27’8” x 18’4”). Garage has power and light and central heating boiler. Fully enclosed and gated rear gardens with lawn and planting area and decking area.
Newton Mearns is one of the most sought after suburbs within the south side of Glasgow. The property is superbly placed for a wide range of amenities and indeed nationally recognised schooling. The property is a short distance away from excellent shopping at The Avenue at Mearns Cross. There are an abundance of sports and recreational facilities found within the district which include excellent golf courses, parks, tennis clubs and there are a variety of country pursuits found nearby at Hazeldene. Local train stations include Patterton Station and Whitecraigs Station.
EER Band C.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Foxglove Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station0.2 miles
- Whitecraigs Station0.8 miles
- Priesthill & Darnley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21600725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.