Traquair Gardens, Dundee, DD4
- Modern Semi Detached Villa
- Popular Location
- Two Double Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Easily Maintained Gardens
- Driveway Parking For 2 Vehicles
3D 360 INTERACTIVE ONLINE TOUR.
NEW PRICE OFFERS OVER £135,000
We are delighted to introduce to the market this modern Semi Detached Villa situated in the highly desirable location of Ballumbie, Dundee.
This property will appeal to many purchasers including first time buyers and downsizers alike.
The well presented accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge with under stair storage, Dining Kitchen with fitted wall and base units, contrasting work top surfaces, tiled splashback, space for free standing appliances and dining table and chairs.
The rear paved garden and access to the driveway is from the Dining Kitchen double glazed door.
To the upper level, there are two double Bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and modernised Bathroom with on trend wet wall, contemporary fixtures and fittings, vanity storage, and electric shower over bath.
The property benefits from electric heating and double glazing.
To the front, gardens are laid to lawn and easily maintained paved pathway leading to the side and rear of the property.
There is off road driveway parking for 2 vehicles, with the potential for an additional space.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
To view visit or download the App.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Traquair Gardens, Dundee, DD4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broughty Ferry Station2.1 miles
- Balmossie Station2.7 miles
- Monifieth Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1257024-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.