Sackville Road, Hove, Brighton, BN3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 1234892
Beautiful Two Double Bedroom - First Floor Flat
- This very elegant spacious apartment, with plenty of appeal both in term's of location and quality. One of four privately owed flats within this well maintained period house, would suit a professional couple or sharers. Students with UK guarantors would be welcome. This tastefully furnished flat- includes contemporary matching sofas, 'distressed' painted coffee table, large double bed with two bedside matching cabinets in the master bedroom, each bedroom has built in fitted wardrobes. The good sized kitchen is fitted throughout with built in oven, hob, extractor, white goods include washing/dryer machine, fridge and separate freezer.
- Nestled in the heart of Hove, it's 0.7 miles to Hove station and six minutes walk to Hove's famous sea front and Wish park is around the corner. Beside the vibrant City of Brighton so if you're London commuting, Brighton Rail Station offers regular 60 minute train services to London.
- Close to local Ofsted 'outstanding' rated primary schools including great independent options too. Minutes from Tesco Superstore, walking distance to the popular Church Road retailers, offering a wide variety of great shopping, including extensive restaurants, bars and excellent cafe's.
- Enter the property through main 'gable' doorway up to first floor: entry into a lovely spacious well lit inner hallway, room size 12'7 x 4'4, perfect for reception and extra storage units with pine wooden flooring leading to a:
- Beautifully elegant and very spacious Lounge: with many original charming Victorian features including a feature marble fireplace, high ceilings with cornicing, 'vintage' chandelier, triple bay sash windows, pine panelled wood flooring - creating a warm upmarket ambience throughout this lovely room.
- Room size is 19'8 x 14'3ft
- Galley fitted kitchen - including fridge & freezer, washing/dryer machine and oven/gas hob/extractor facilities with an attractive leaded glass windows providing excellent light and additional ventilation within.
- Room size is 11'3 x 6ft
- Family Bathroom - good sized part tiled room with large fitted enamel bath, toilet and separate walk-in shower facilities.
- Room size is 10 x 5ft
- Master Bedroom - A very Large well lit room with a 'vintage' brass double bed, off white wooden panelled flooring, built-in cupboards with a beautiful sash window overlooking the picturesque garden.
- Room size is 14.3 x 12'1 ft.
- Bedroom 2 - double room with an attractive original marble fireplace, built-in wardrobes, pine wooden flooring and large sash window providing a well lit room, perfect as second bedroom or study.
- Room size is 12'4 x 7.9 ft.
- Useful information - Parking Permit available upon application ;
- Gas central heating with new combi boiler
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,595.00 per month (£368.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,595.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1234892
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Sackville Road, Hove, Brighton, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.5 miles
- Hove Station0.5 miles
- Portslade Station1.2 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 123489213102021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.