2A Forthill Drive
- Modern Detached Villa
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Central Broughty Ferry Position
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Driveway Parking
- Close to Excellent Schooling
- Modern Bathroom & WC
- Over 100 Square Meters
This detached villa is presented to the market in excellent condition, located in desirable central Broughty Ferry, close to excellent local schooling and shopping. Boasting a spacious, contemporary layout this is an ideal family home.
Internal accommodation is generous spanning over 100 sqaure meters formed over two storeys. The home comprises entrance hallway with WC, bright lounge, impressive contemporary kitchen fitted with quality appliances, family friendly open plan dining room with french doors to the rear garden, three excellent double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom completes the home. A number of cupboards and a loft provide plentiful storage. Specification is equally modern with full double glazing and efficient gas central heating. Externally the property is set within easily maintained garden grounds, laid with lawn including timber store shed. A monoblock driveway provides parking for two vehicles. EPC - D
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
2A Forthill Drive
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broughty Ferry Station0.4 miles
- Balmossie Station1.2 miles
- Monifieth Station2.0 miles
About the agent
We are a local business based in Broughty Ferry and focus purely on residential property sales. This allows us to devote 100% of our time to making sure our clients get a first-class service, unbiased advice and ultimately the best possible result for the sale of their home. We offer a fully accountable, professional and caring experience to all our clients. We take a modern, dynamic approach to selling homes and understand what is required in the ever changing housing market
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verdala, Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.