The Cherry Trees, 509 Coldhams Lane, Cambridge
- Superb 406 sq ft corner apartment with wall to wall windows in all rooms.
- Elevated position with views to the rear
- Car parking space for each apartment and ample cycle parking
- Gated development with railings surrounding the property.
- Landscaped communal gardens.
- Lift to the first floor.
- 250 year lease and equal share of the freehold handed back to all residents with a peppercorn ground rent.
- Excellent specification finished to a modern and contemporary style.
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Show apartment available to view by appointment.
The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
Apartment 8 in the Damask Apartments collection is a superb one bedroom contemporary apartment which is exceptionally light due to the large number of windows.
The apartment has been well thought out - it is situated at the end of the corridor and has views towards the rear of the development.
This collection of apartments are in an ideal location, situated on the south side of the city they provide excellent access into Cambridge and the surrounding areas and have been designed to suit a city lifestyle.
The apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space.
Apartment D8 has an entrance hall with the video/phone entry system, the shower room which has a modern and neutral style, the bedroom has a fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors with the kitchen/sitting room being on the corner - the kitchen being an L-shaped and fitted with single oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. The sitting area benefits from the full run of windows on both sides.
The apartment is finished with laminate wood flooring to the hallway, kitchen/living room and carpet to the bedroom with tiles to the shower room.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Black electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The washer/dryer is fitted in the hall cupboard.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Secure development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgerys.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the ciy centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINISH OF THE APARTMENTS
The Cherry Trees, 509 Coldhams Lane, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station1.6 miles
- Cambridge North2.3 miles
- Shelford Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Wester Region and surroun
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA210179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.