Holmes Road, London, NW5
- 360 Degree Views of Lonodon
- Wrap Around Terrace
- Chain Fee
- Over 900 Year Leasehold
- Secure Underground Parking
- Private Lift Entertance
- Over 3000 Sq Ft
This stunning newly constructed, interior designed duplex penthouse, offers approx 3300 sq ft of living space. 360 degree views over London, four double en-suite bedrooms, a beautiful open plan reception room/kitchen and generous outside space (including 2178 sq ft of private terraces and balconies) in the heart of Kentish Town.
The apartment is formed over two floors which benefits from a discreet and secure entrance, with lift access to all floors. It benefits from secure underground parking, wood flooring, triple aspect windows and direct access out to a terrace. The property has underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout.
Holmes Road is situated just off the trendy Kentish Town Road which offers a mix of shops, amenities and is a short walk to Kent Town Station (Thameslink/Northern line connections).
The property has also got planning to be converted into 3 self contained units.
Holmes Road, London, NW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kentish Town Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town West Station0.2 miles
- Gospel Oak Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Tyron Ash Real Estate are a UK Based Real Estate / Estate Agency company based in Mayfair, London. We specialise in selling Residential, Prime and Super Prime Property across all areas of London, as well as all major towns & cities across the UK. We have dedicated, local expert agents offering a tailored estate agency service dedicated to getting property owners the best possible price for their home, in a time to suit their needs. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX116598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyron Ash Real Estate, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.