T2 Studio, Park Street, Luton, LU1
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Managed By Urban Evolution
- Competitive NET Rental Returns
- Modern Furnishings
- Popular Rental Accommodation
- Cash Only
- Self Contained Stylish Studio
Park House is an apartment block consisting of 147 ensuite rooms and studios that are perfect for students and young professionals. All rooms are fully furnished with a modern feel. The Luton town centre is just a stone throw away as well as the train station. Park House was our first property development and has proven to be very popular.
Rooms comes fully furnished to include a 3-piece bathroom suite, double bed, wardrobe, a study desk & chair as standard. In addition, kitchenette contain a fridge/freezer, hob & extractor fan as well as a small dining table & chair(s). Utility bills such as electricity, water & WiFi are all inclusive.
Studios are perfect for individuals, couples or students looking for independent living with a range of prices and layouts to suit your budget.
Concierge and management staff will be on site for added convenience and security. Tenants will also have 24-hour access to the buildings’ communal facilities which include, launderette & secure bike storage facilities.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
T2 Studio, Park Street, Luton, LU1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Station0.5 miles
- Luton Parkway Station0.6 miles
- Leagrave Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Urban Evolution is a privately owned independent company, established in Liverpool by three experienced property professionals.
With over 30 years combined experience between them, their collective knowledge and expertise covers advice on property development, lettings & property management, service charge structure, budgeting, service charge collection and management, contractor procurement, health and safety, accountancy and surveying services. The company evolved from their desire to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Evolution, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.