14 Whinstone Place, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28 8AD
- Stylish and Well Presented House
- Magnificent Kitchen/Family Room
- Sitting Room open to Dining Room
- 6 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double Garage with Private Driveway
- Prestigious CALA Development
- Large Rear Garden
14 Whinstone Place is a stylish and beautifully presented 6 bedroom detached house, part of a prestigious CALA development in the semi-rural area of Ratho. The immaculate home benefits from an upgraded high-quality specification throughout, a large rear garden and double garage.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor – entrance vestibule with cupboard and cloakroom off; hall with cupboard off; bright sitting room with fireplace open to the dining room; magnificent kitchen/family room fitted with quality floor and wall mounted units incorporating integrated appliances, a breakfast bar and French doors to the rear garden; utility room with door to the rear garden; double bedroom 6/play room.
On the first floor – landing with two cupboards off; master bedroom with dressing room with extensive built in wardrobes and en suite shower room; double bedroom 2 also with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room; double bedroom 3 with built in wardrobes; double bedroom 4 with built in wardrobes; double bedroom 5/study and bathroom fitted with bath, separate shower enclosure, wc and wash hand basin.
There is a double garage and driveway with parking for two cars.
The house has an area of lawn to the front. There is a large rear garden which is predominately laid to lawn with two deck areas.
Fixtures & Fittings
All integrated kitchen appliances (gas hob, oven, microwave, cooker hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher) are included in the sale price. The curtains, blinds and light fittings may be available by separate negotiation. The garage shelving is excluded from the sale.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The development is factored by Life Property Management.
The property is in the catchment area for Ratho Primary School and Balerno Community High School.
Initially via the 360 Virtual Tour, physical viewings by appointment only with Truscott Property.
14 Whinstone Place, Ratho, Newbridge, EH28 8AD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirknewton Station2.6 miles
- Curriehill Station3.2 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Truscott Property is a new estate agent formed in 2017 focusing on sales. We are based in Morningside and cover all of Edinburgh and the surrounding areas.
At Truscott Property we love what we do and pride ourselves on having a unique perspective on the process of selling your home.
With over 10 years’ experience we are able to offer you, our clients, a more in-depth and insightful experience. We really listen to our clients so we can respond to their needs whatever their reason f
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference L731377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Truscott Property, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.