- No Chain
- Situated in the heart of Saltwood village
- In a cul-de-sac location
- Spacious period cottage forming part of a distinctive terrace
- Enjoying a wealth of original detail and character
- Lounge/dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazing
An extremely well located period cottage in a cul-de-sac location moments from Saltwood green and local amenities as well as the high performing village primary school and Brockhill Park Performing Arts College.
Nearby Hythe with its busy high street, supermarkets and range of independent shops and restaurants is also within easy reach.
Commuting services if required are excellent with High Speed rail links into London St Pancras on HS1 in under an hour via Sandling and Folkestone stations.
The M20 motorway provides a network to the remainder of Kent with Eurotunnel in Cheriton offering connections to the Continent.
A spacious period cottage forming part of a distinctive terrace enjoying a wealth of original detail and character.
The entrance hall leads to a through lounge/dining room with a large bay window, stripped floors and doors and a brick fireplace.
There are steps down to the kitchen and bathroom beyond.
Rising to the first floor there are three good size bedrooms.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The south easterly facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with some flower borders, a garden shed, outside store room and the convenience of rear access.
We understand all main services are available.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandling Station0.8 miles
- Westenhanger Station1.9 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Colebrook Sturrock, acquired Paul Champion’s business: Champion & Co, in October 2013 and we have been keen to demonstrate that his excellent reputation and customer care was not lost by a wholesale and immediate re-branding of his branch in Saltwood.
Now, after more than two years, we feel that the benefits of our wider network that Colebrook Sturrock can offer should be fully shared seamlessly with our Saltwood branch.
Colebrook Sturrock have been selling quality homes in Saltwo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11104241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colebrook Sturrock, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.