Indescon Square, London E14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 3D tour at propertyloop.co.uk
- Talk to owner now on propertyloop.co.uk
- 1 bath(s)
- No pets allowed
- Water, Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Internet bills are included
This studio apartment set in this landscaped, courtyard development. The property benefits from a private balcony overlooking the gardens, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, wood flooring, designer furnishings, a tiled bathroom and en-suite shower room.
There are also on-site facilities available which include a 24 hour concierge service. Residents will appreciate the amenities that can be found within a short distance including the nearby Canary Wharf Shopping Centre which provides superb opportunities for high-end shopping and bespoke dining. The development is located a short distance away from South Quay DLR station, providing a valuable transport link for commutes to Canary Wharf and other destinations located across the Capital.
BrochuresFull Property InfoShow Large PhotosVirutal ViewingAsk the owner a questionSee more
Indescon Square, London E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.3 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
PropertyLoop is the worlds first commission free Lettings platform that allows you to rent and let properties end-to-end without an estate agent. Call us old fashioned, but we believe letting a property should stay between an owner and their tenants. Here's how we're reimagining the rental experience:
Direct and easy communication.
We took out the middleman to give you a straightforward and hands-on approach to renting a property. Owners and renters can now send and receive messag
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9PtHX3aL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PropertyLoop, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.