The Welkin, Lindfield, RH16
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Mid terraced house
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sought after village
- Large lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern bathroom
- Rear garden
- Single garage
- Gas central heating
- No Smoking, No Pets
- EPC Rating D
This beautiful three bedroom mid-terraced house is ideally situated in the quiet and picturesque village of Lindfield located only a short walk to the High Street with its local shops and amenities. The property comprises; modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric oven/hob, space for a washing machine, good size lounge and additional dining room, downstairs WC, modern bathroom with bath and separate shower, 3 double bedroom – 2 of which have built in wardrobes. The property also benefits from front and rear gardens, gas central heating and a single garage in block, there is also ample on road parking.
Permitted payments : –
Deposit – maximum of 5 weeks
Charges for defaulting on the contract
Holding deposit will be taken to secure the property and will be a maximum of one weeks rent. This will then form part of the balance owed before moving into a property.
Change of Occupier
Addendums to tenancies
Loss of keys
Membership of redress scheme – Property Ombudsmen’s – N01683
Membership of Client Money Protection – CMP001878
The Welkin, Lindfield, RH16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.3 miles
- Balcombe Station3.6 miles
- Wivelsfield Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Stuart & Partners, Haywards Heath
2-3 Palmerston House, Sydney Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 1DR
We are rebranding!
Stuart and Partners are excited to announce we are changing our brand identity. This is a big step for us having had the same colour scheme for over 36 years its fair to say its time for a change!
Rest assured our core beliefs have not changed at all. We believe the fresh look echoes our ethos, showing professional, expert lettings experience with a friendly approach. We are proud of the change but don't worry, our team is t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22643_P1500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart & Partners, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.