Connaught Road, Nunthorpe
- Deceptively Spacious Four Bedroom Detached House
- Stunning Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- 26ft x 18ft Open Plan Kitchen Family Dining Area
- Generous Size Private Rear Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Hallway & Utility Room
- Four Generous Size Bedrooms, Two with En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Separate Modern Family Bathroom
- Potential for a Balcony Off the Master Suite Subject to Planning
- Off Road Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Michael Poole
5.5m x 2.18m
With laminate flooring, staircase to the first floor and under stairs cupboard.
5.23m x 2.3m
With bay window to the front elevation.
5.38m (max) x 5.28m (max) - 17'8 (max) x 17'4 (max) With bay window to the front elevation and attractive fire surround with electric fire.
Open Plan Kitchen Family Dining Area
8m (max) x 5.61m (max) - 26'3 (max) x 18'5 (max) A stunning open plan space flooded with natural light through the bi-folding doors running across the rear of the property. There is a modern fitted kitchen with complementing work surfaces including a large island, integrated ovens, microwave, wine cooler and dishwasher. Spotlighting, laminate style flooring to the kitchen area and bi-folding doors opening to the rear private garden.
2.36m x 1.93m
With plumbing for washing machine and dryer and access to the cloakroom/WC.
2.36m x 0.97m
With low level WC and wash hand basin.
5.56m x 4.06m
reducing to 8'6 With full length built-in wardrobes and French doors opening to what would be an ideal balcony subject to planning and building regulations.
En-Suite Shower Room
1.52m x 2.77m
With a modern suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail.
5.6m (max) x 3.66m (max) - 18'4 (max) x 12'0 (max) With built-in wardrobes.
1.98m x 1.63m
With a modern suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin and spotlighting.
4m into wardrobes x 2.92m - 13'1 into wardrobes x 9'7 With built-in wardrobes.
3.07m x 1.98m
2.54m (max) x 2.44m - 8'4 (max) x 8'0 With a modern suite comprising double shower enclosure, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail.
Gardens & Parking
Externally there is off parking to the front elevation and side gated access leads to a generous size, mature and private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio and decked areas.
Connaught Road, Nunthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nunthorpe Station0.2 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station0.4 miles
- Marton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Michael Poole Nunthorpe ideally located in the heart of this sought after village, providing free parking and selling and renting properties in Nunthorpe, Marton, Ormesby, Guisborough, Great Ayton, Stokesley or surrounding villages. Managed by Partner David Poole with a dedicated team of estate agents and letting agents we can assist in all you property needs.
Their experience will provide confidence in your search for an Estate Agent In Nunthorpe or Letting a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN200066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.