15 Denholm Way, Musselburgh, EH21 6TT
- Dual aspect living room
- Dining room and separate Family room
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden with large hut
- Garage with adjacent store and drive
By appt with Warners on .
CLOSING DATE SET: Friday 29th October at 12 noon.
Stunning, immaculately presented detached villa boasting excellent family living space and well kept private gardens, occupying a prime spot bordering a leafy walkway on this highly sought after development with local amenities within easy reach.
This lovely property has been carefully extended and beautifully finished off with stylish fittings to create a spacious and flexible family home in true walk-in condition. The property has an enviable cul-de-sac setting right next to a tree lined walkway which links up to Musselburgh’s Railway Station. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer within this pristine property. Adults and children can spread out over three public rooms; a west facing living room with rear patio doors to the garden, a dining room current being used as a sitting room, plus a family room which has light flooding in through both windows and rooflights. Sleek cream gloss units feature within the kitchen and utility room, whilst the bathroom, en-suite and WC are all nicely fitted out with modern white suites. Built-in wardrobes are fitted within all four bedrooms and also in the multi purpose dressing room lying off bedroom 1. Fully enclosed, child friendly garden grounds lie to the rear of the property, where a shaped lawn and patio area are ideal for sitting out.
Features include: entrance hallway; dual aspect living room with mantelpiece; dining room; family room; fully equipped fitted kitchen with utility room off; bedroom 1 with en-suite and dressing room/nursery/home office off; three further bedrooms; large family bathroom and downstairs WC; gas central heating, double glazing, security alarm; part floored loft/light; fully enclosed rear garden with large hut; garage with adjacent store and drive.
15 Denholm Way, Musselburgh, EH21 6TT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Musselburgh Station0.2 miles
- Newcraighall Station0.6 miles
- Brunstane Station1.1 miles
About the agent
At Warners our aim is simple. We want to get you the best price for your property, in the quickest possible time, with the least amount of stress. To do this we combine modern estate agency with fantastic personal service from friendly, experienced staff. Our approach has helped sellers achieve higher selling prices and quicker sales.
In 2018, properties sold by Warners achieved an average of 5.8% over their Home Report valuation. That's well above the average across all ESPC members of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 182166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warners Solicitors, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.