Wolvercote Road, London, SE2
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- - Newly refurbished
- - Spacious bedrooms
- - Large kitchen, inclusive of White Goods
- - Well sized Garage
- - Three piece bathroom suite
- - Additional WC
- Newly refurbished
- Spacious bedrooms
- Large kitchen, inclusive of White Goods
- Well sized Garage
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Additional WC
This house is perfectly positioned to enjoy the green expanses of Southmere, Birchmere & Crossway Parks. Less than a mile away is the new Sainsbury's Superstore, while local shops are cafes can be found within a closer proximity. In neighbouring Greenwich, restaurants including Jamie's Italian, Cafe Rouge and North Pole Bar and Piano Restaurant can be found. While the ever so poplar O2 is nearby too catering to all entertainment and leisure needs.
Please note that in order to rent this property you must have a minimum household pre-tax income of £40,500 per annum.
Compulsory referencing, inventory and holding fees apply and a deposit equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when renting this property.
Please quote property reference: LESWOL0009
***The images used are indicative images used for marketing purposes only***
Wolvercote Road, London, SE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abbey Wood Station0.4 miles
- Belvedere Station1.1 miles
- Plumstead Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We're one of the oldest and largest housing associations in London. Following the merger with Family Mosaic in July 2017, the Peabody Group now owns and manages more than 55,000 homes across London and the South East, housing over 111,000 residents. We also have 8,000 care and support customers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LESWOL0009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peabody Trust, Peabody Trust. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.