Pert Close, London, N10
- 73 Square meters / 791 Square feet
- Private entrance
- Two double bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- Private front garden
- EPC - C
- 91 Year lease
- Annual Service charge or c£1056 & Ground rent of £10 p/a
Boasting over 73 SQ M (791 SQ FT) the property is comprised of two large double bedrooms, bathroom, abundance of storage spaces including an outbuilding, separate kitchen alongside a bright and airy reception.
Finished to a very good standard throughout this maisonette offers a private front patio area alongside communal gardens and offers parking spaces opposite the development.
Located in close proximity to Colney Hatch Lane and Muswell Hill - local amenities feature a range of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and cinemas.
An additional mention is Hollickwood Park located within a few minutes’ walk.
The property is offered as leasehold and currently has 91 years remaining.
Service charge and ground rent work out to roughly £1056 p/a and £10 p/a.
Pert Close, London, N10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Southgate Station0.4 miles
- Arnos Grove Station0.8 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We make property simple and easy to understand by breaking it down into its core elements.
We are an award winning family run business with over 40 years' experience investing and managing property in London.
Element was created by two brothers who have combined their extensive knowledge and understanding from all sides of the property industry, into one holistic service.
To provide our clients with a fully integrated property se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALP210136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Element Properties & Co, Alexandra Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.