Wallace Place, Longforgan, Dundee
- Two Bed House
- Ideal For Buyers Who Commute to Perth Or Dundee
- Enclosed Front And Rear Garden
- Electric Heating And Double Glazing
- On Street Parking
- Large Lounge With Adjoining Dinning Room
- *****CLOSING DATE SET 12 NOON 22ND OCTOBER 2021*****
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Simple Approach Estate Agents
Simple Approach are delighted to welcome this house on Wallace Place to the residential market. This is a well presented two bedroom family home with spacious accommodation set across two floors. Comprising; a kitchen with ample room for free standing white goods, a bright and welcoming lounge with dining area, two double bedrooms with fitted storage and a bathroom. This house is located in the popular area of Longforgan, which is close to local amenities including nearby shops, primary school and a 10 minute drive to Dundee and 25 minute drive to Perth. This property is in a good location for bus routes to and from the City Centre of Dundee and for purchasers commuting to the neighbouring larger cities. Externally, this property provides an enclosed garden to the front and the rear. Wallace Place comes with electric central heating and double glazed windows. This house would be an ideal home for a wide range of buyers and viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the superb family home that is on offer.
Entrance Hallway - 1.68 x 3.94 (5'6" x 12'11") -
Lounge - 3.07 x 3.80 (10'0" x 12'5") -
Diningroom - 2.19 x 3.04 (7'2" x 9'11") -
Kitchen - 3.19 x 1.92 (10'5" x 6'3") -
Front Bedroom - 2.74 x 4.89 (8'11" x 16'0") -
Back Bedroom - 4.07 x 2.88 (13'4" x 9'5") -
Bathroom - 1.79 x 1.67 (5'10" x 5'5") -
BrochuresWallace Place, Longforgan, DundeeBrochure
Wallace Place, Longforgan, Dundee
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Invergowrie Station2.2 miles
- Dundee Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Perthshires Pro-Active Estate Agent.
Offering all the services of the High Street without the price tag.
Accompanied viewing are a standard with Simple Approach at no extra cost.
“Making Estate Agency Simple“
Call Us now to book your FREE Valuation 01738 827864.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31027405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Approach Estate Agents, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.