Verla, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1
- Fitted Kitchen complete with laminate worksurface and integrated applicances
- Bathroom with contemporary white sanitaryware and tiled areas
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with soft close sliding mirror fronted doors
- Electric immersion heater and electric radiators
- Smoke and heat detectors. Two year warranty and aftercare
- Complete NHBC 10 year warranty
- Low energy LED downlighters to Bathroom and Ensuite
- Low energy lighting in all other areas
- Telecommunications to the home including fibre for broadband capabilities - - -
A superb 1 Bedroom apartments at our brand new development Verla by Crest Nicholson are just minutes away from St Albans town centre & St Albans City Station with trains into London in just over 20 minutes! This apartment consists of an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with terrace/balcony, plus main Bedroom with fitted wardrobes & bathroom.
Situated less than a mile from the quaint and historic St Albans city centre, you’ll have a wide array of shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and bars on your doorstep. Enjoy picturesque outdoor pursuits at the nearby Verulamium Park, offering 100 acres of green space including a lake, play areas and the remains of a Roman amphitheatre. Steeped in history, St Albans has so much to offer and residents at Verla will be perfectly placed to enjoy everything that the charming city provides.
- Choice of soft close fitted Kitchen complete with laminate worksurface and upstand (subject to stage of construction), Electric single built-in oven in stainless steel, 4 ring ceramic hob, Stainless steel splashback behind hob, Integrated extractor hood, Energy efficient integrated fridge/freezer, Single bowl sink and drainer in stainless steel, Single lever chrome mixer tap, Energy efficient integrated washing machine.
- Bathroom with contemporary white sanitaryware, Chrome mixer taps and shower fittings, Half height tiling around bath, Half height tiling to walls where other sanitaryware is fitted, Heated white towel rail.
- White emulsion to all rooms and ceilings, White gloss to window boards, internal doors, skirting and architraves.
- Low energy LED 4-light spotlight bar to Kitchen, Low energy LED downlighters in white to Bathroom, Low energy lighting in all other areas, TV and data point to Living room & TV point to main Bedroom, Telecommunications to the home including fibre for broadband capabilities.
- Front door with multipoint locking system and chrome ironmongery, Aluminium/timber composite doors with white ironmongery, White internal doors with chrome ironmongery.
- Fitted wardrobe to Bedroom with soft close sliding mirror fronted doors.
- Electric immersion heater and electric radiators.
- Smoke and heat detectors.
- Two year warranty and aftercare.
- Complete NHBC 10 year warranty.
To book an appointment please contact us on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Verla’s location, in a quiet crescent adjacent to London Road, provides direct access into the city centre – but also local community with all necessary services, along with a fantastic array of
bars and restaurants.
Every year thousands of families choose St Albans for its unrivalled selection of both independent and state schools, many of which are officially ‘outstanding’. Early years childcare, designed with
commuters in mind, is readily available too.
With St Albans City station just 10 minutes’ walk from Verla, you can travel from home to central London in half an hour. In the opposite direction, Luton Airport is accessible in just 8 minutes. Road access is excellent, the A414, AIM, M1 and M25
being located a 10 minute radius.
Verla, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station0.3 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station0.6 miles
- Park Street Station1.6 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO210334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.