Armley Ridge Terrace, LEEDS
- ENCLOSED FRONT GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- MID TERRACE
- GREAT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO COMMUTE LINKS INTO LEEDS CITY CENTRE
- PORCH AREA TO REAR
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
A charming TWO bedroom STONE mid terraced house located just a 10 minute drive from Leeds City Centre. This beautiful terrace would make a perfect first time home!
A charming STONE mid-terrace occupying a fantastic location. Full of CHARACTER the property is decorated to a high standard and would make the perfect home for a first time buyer. The property is tucked away allowing plenty of privacy as well as being well situated for transport links into Leeds and Bradford. It also benefits from being close to all local shops and amenities. All measurements are approximate and are the maximum size of each room,
The property briefly comprises of; Lounge, kitchen/diner, TWO spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom. It also has an enclosed font garden and back porch, unlike the majority of properties around this area.
Lounge 13' 9" extending to x 14' 10" ( 4.19m extending to x 4.52m )
The lounge is bright and airy and comprises of carpet, a fire / fire surround and stairs giving access to the upper floor.
Kitchen 7' 8" extending to x 13' 8" ( 2.34m extending to x 4.17m )
The modern kitchen is fully fitted and partially tiled, with an electric oven and gas hob. Wooden laminate flooring runs throughout and there is a built in fridge/freezer, leaving space next to the sink for the built in dishwasher, however there is also space in the kitchen for a washing machine. The kitchen also comprises two UPVC windows and a door giving access to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' extending to x 11' 1" ( 4.27m extending to x 3.38m )
Bedroom One is a double bedroom comprising wooden flooring, a radiator and two UPVC windows.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" extending to x 7' 9" ( 3.02m extending to x 2.36m )
Bedroom Two comprises carpet and has a built in storage cupboard, a radiator and UPVC window.
The Bathroom comprises a three piece white suite with an overhead shower, with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. The bathroom has a radiator and UPVC window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Armley Ridge Terrace, LEEDS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station1.1 miles
- Burley Park Station1.2 miles
- Bramley Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pudsey William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Pudsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY112319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.