Cotton Walk, Crawley
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Annexe style studio apartment
- Spacious sleeping arrangements
- Smart open-plan fitted kitchen
- Modern three piece shower room
- Single occupation only
- Ample parking facilities
- Shared communal garden
- £600 plus £50 bill contribution
- Available from 6th November
LOUNGE / BEDROOM Double glazed window to the front. Virgin Media point. Electric storage heater. Laminate flooring.
KITCHEN Fitted with a range of wall and base level units incorporating a one and a half bowl. Built in electric oven and hob with filter hood over. Space for fridge / freezer. Laminate flooring.
SHOWER ROOM Fitted with a white suite comprising a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
COMMUNAL GARDENS There is a communal courtyard and gardens.
PARKING There is ample parking around the area.
AREA INFORMATION Located to the south west of the town, Broadfield has one of the largest neighbourhood shopping parades in the town with a wide variety of shops, a library, a church, a nearby mosque and a large medical centre. There are two primary schools, an adventure playground, many open spaces with football pitches and the Broadfield Stadium which is home to Crawley Town Football Club. Broadfield Park is next to the stadium, this used to be part of Tilgate Estate and there is a small lake and some woods. Buchan Country Park and Tilgate Park are roughly equidistant, both with large, open spaces to relax in and K2 Leisure centre is nearby. The 24 hour Fastway bus service connects Broadfield to Crawley town centre, Gatwick Airport and beyond and the A23 / M23 provides access to London and the south coast.
TRAVELLING TIME TO STATIONS Three Bridges By car 13 mins By bus 30 mins
Crawley By car 10 mins By bus 20 mins
Ifield By car 7 mins By bus 40 mins
(source google maps)
SUMMARY OF CHARGES TO TENANTS Money due to reserve a property:
Equivalent to 1 Weeks' Rent
Money due in cleared funds prior to the start of tenancy:
One month's rent in advance
Dilapidations Deposit (Equivalent to 5 weeks' rent)
BrochuresBrochure - A4 - 2...
Cotton Walk, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ifield Station1.5 miles
- Crawley Station1.6 miles
- Faygate Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We hope you are all keeping well and safe at this very difficult and stressful time.
We are here to help you with all your property related needs; we are still complying with government recommendations around social distancing, so here is little update on what is happening at HP and how you can get in touch:
- High Street office: Our office is currently closed to the public and will remain so u
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101091011964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Partnership, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.